Link Tracker tool is great way to track your links present on your page if its alive or not. Deleted or no-follow links has no value in SEO, therefore if you have some links to track you can do it easily by this tool. All you need to do is fill the form above and let the tool works for you.
Link managers are hard to find these days. The tool to make link managers is SEO Elite. This software has a large number of extensions to do all kinds of link related things. Some of them are the following:
1. Website Auditor:This is one of the great extensions for SEO Elite. It analyzes the external and internal links of a website. It also checks if your link partners are still linking back to you. If they are you can probably remove them from your backlinks page. This extension is excellent if you want to check the external links pointing to your website. It provides great detail at each and every step of link process.
2. Link manager:This tool helps you manage your link partners. If you don't have link partners you probably don't care about it. This tool allows you to import your partners URL into a list of next to check the links to that website. You can view the page rank, the Alexa traffic rank, the indexed page, path and host text of the links that are listed in your partner database. If you have a large number of link partners you can view a link manager by adding a table to your spreadsheet.
3. A Reliable partner:If you have some links that are bad m yours, it is best to delete them so that you have more pager on your website and its internal pages. Also you can switch to a new provider if you are not lucky with the past provider. Links Exchange is not dead option even though it's new.
4. An external backlink checker:This tool is very important and it will be a waste of time if you don't have it. It allows you to verify one-way links to a page. There is a drop down box on its main window that gives you some further options. On every page the tool will show you the page rank and the Google page rank. In addition to the search box it also provides the email addresses of the link partners. You can get some additional information on a page-by-page basis such as the email addresses of the webmasters with whom you exchange links.
5. SEO tool bar:This is the second great tool bar for your web browser. All tools that you can find on this bar are SEO related. Having these tools on your web browser will increase your chance to get your site indexed by Google.
6. SEO software:This tool is a waste of time if you don't know how to use it. Basically this software will analyze all the pages of your website and it will generate a report about the keyword density and the words in the title and in the text. You can download the SEO software from the website and use it any time.