In this tutorial, We will learn how to create a custom Youtube Subscribe Button. Youtube for many webmasters is the primary source of traffic or income. Creation of buttons is the best way to promote your social media accounts. If you’re the Youtube creator and have a website where you want to promote your account then this is right tutorial for you.
Also, Read: How to Make Money With Small Youtube Channel
Create A Custom Youtube Subscribe Button
There is actually an unlimited number of ways where you can add Youtube Subscribe Button. I will show you two ways where you can add your button. First will be using youtube developers code and other will be using image HTML codes.
Using Youtube Developers
- Go To > Configure Button Section Of Google Developers for youtube.
- Add Your Channel ID In the first field > Get Yours Here (Make Sure You’re Logged In Your channel)
- Then Select Your Preferrable Layout i.e. Layout, Theme And Subscribe count and watch the preview below if it suits for your website.
- Then copy the code generated below and paste it wherever you want on your website.
Youtube Subscribe buttons will look like this
Using Image HTML Code
This is the second method where you have to create images yourself and then link it with your youtube subscriber URL.
- Create you Youtube subscribe URL.
Add your Channel username instead of ”username” as mentioned above. So for me, here is subscription link.
- Now create subscription image or download the following examples.
- Now copy Image HTML code below and paste it according to your preferred Sizes.
<img src=”http://IMAGE-SUBSCRIBE-URL.jpg” alt=”Howtotuts” style=”width:42px;height:42px;border:0;”>
Change The Following:
- Add Your Channel Username Or User ID in Place of ”USERNAME”
- Add the whole image uploaded in place of IMAGE-SUBSCRIBE-URL.jpg
- Change Your Width or Height according to your preferred sizes.