A powerful tool of communication, social media allows companies to reach their customers where they are, while also characterizing their brands and expanding their customer base. If done correctly, social media marketing can also increase the efficacy of other marketing techniques – by helping build natural links, and drive traffic, awareness, brand recognition, and goodwill. If you have been struggling with social media strategy, management, or advertising we can help.
Can u imagine that Instagram holds 1 Billion Userbase right now which is the biggest among other social media giants like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat etc? Social media is evolved with every age group from 13 years to 65+, Its high time you should take it seriously and convert your leads using biggest social media giants.
You can also learn some tricks here
Suppose, you spend 55% time of your daily routine on social media tweeting, sharing stuff or uploading pictures with respect to your products or services but ain’t getting any results considering your efforts. Social media marketing involves various aspects not just posting or sharing but also getting leads to your products or services and engage or retain your customers.
Nowadays, You must have come through various community consists of millions of likes, followers with a high rate of engagements (Likes, Shares, Comments). The secret sauce is their marketing roadmap to get content liked by social media users.
For Example, You have a product, Say Cool Tshirt For men to offer to world wide web. You may be using their PPC programme to get more customers in your pocket but it may not work because you may have various vulnerabilities while creating those campaigns like Target Keywords, Interest, Area (Country or cities) etc. It won’t work if you haven’t target your audience correctly, Therefore you might be spending that hard earned money to Facebook for nothing.
“Ok, I got your point, But Can I handle by myself?”
Well, It Depends!
If you’re working alone and social media is your only source of traffic or leads then go ahead browse over our social media marketing tutorials and grow your communities.
BUT If you have network of websites or campaigns to lead, Then your time to devote to social media maybe limited, Therefore hiring someone for you maybe convenient and professionals are always effective in order to gain exposure for your business.
Here are some tips and tricks which can help you to improve your brand image in social media;
- If you’re Starting, then choose the right niche with less competition.
- Start a blog and create a landing page for your product or services.
- Create social media accounts including Youtube.
- Learn the basics of Video Marketing to rank higher for your campaign.
- Create a roadmap for your marketing. Note Down your target audience, area, etc.
- Emphasize on one platform first and integrate with others.
- Start PPC Campaign (Paid Social Media Ads).
- Don’t spam your pages on others (Begging for likes, followers in comments = BAD Practice).
- Create backlinks for your social pages once a week.
- Optimize your pages and post with relevant hashtags, Titles, Descriptions etc.
- Post more infographics, Videos, Visually pleased content rather than long texts, text on images etc.
- Be brief about your product while posting content.
- Create Coupon marketing, Promotional Marketing, Competition marketing from time to time to engage with the customer.
- Provide support in comment section or inbox as fast as you can and set up automated response.
- You can also start using social media tools like Hootsuite to manage or schedule your future posts or for many more features under one roof.
Above are some organic way to start your social media marketing by yourself. I hate those black hat techniques, Bot techniques to get fake impressions or likes which doesn’t convert and I think you may hate it too, am I right?
“Ok, Its hard for me, what do you offer?”
Well if it is cost you much time then why don’t you leave it to the best.
Social Media Resources
- Best Way to add Instagram hashtags for likes and followers in 2022
- How can Instagram stories be used as a marketing tool?
- Instagram Pinned Posts: How to Leverage the New Feature for Your Marketing Needs in 2022
Kwebby Introduces Social Media Marketing
Kwebby offers complete management of your social media campaign. We Grow our audience organically such that you will get even more leads with less follower/likes. You know you want to earn money not to show off to people until you have some other goals (We have a solution for that too).
Kwebby’s Social media marketing services includes;
Management of social media accounts.
Organic growth (Without bots, Autobot software).
The organic approach to marketing.
Marketing Roadmap according to your need and goals.
PPC campaign management to target your audience.
Creation of backlinks to list your social accounts in the search engine.
Content creation (Animated videos, Engaging Photos, Offer banners etc.)
User Engagement Marketing
Dedicated manager support (09:00 – 18:00 IST).
All above included in our package but again we are very flexible and can adjust according to your requirements.
We also offer goal based services;
Instagram Followers Services.
Facebook Likes Services
Youtube Views services.