[quote title=”Lost My 250 Photos” Text=”I Went to trip with my friends and took selfies, enjoyed a lot and photography was my passion and I really liked that mountains, exciting places but the problem started when i lost all my photos including old ones. this does break my heart, please help me to recover it or my all memories goes fade with those clicks?” name=”Ankita” name_sub=”Kwebby Subscriber”]
In This space, We will discuss this simple tool which you can use to recover your deleted or lost photos in following easy steps. Before that lets discuss why you need it?
Why You Need To Recover Lost or Deleted Photos From SD Card?
- To Recover your lost or deleted photos from your phone’s extra Memory Cards.
- It Includes Cards Like SD Cards, SDHC Card, microSD Card, MMC Card, xD Picture Card, miniSD Card, CF Card.
- It does Have Two version Free n Paid.
- Essential Tool For Every Photography Enthusiasts.
Compatible Devices To Recover Deleted Or Lost Photos
- Camera:Sony, Canon, Nikon, Samsung, Olympus, FujiFilm, Kodak, Panasonic, JVC, Sanyo, Agfa, Konica, Argus, HP, Chinon Epson, Hitachi, IBM, Imation, Sharp, Casio, Goldstar, Kinon, Kyocera, Lexar, Leica, Minolta, NEC, Phillips, Pentax, Ricoh, SanDisk, LG, Toshiba, Lumix, Polaroid, Verbatim, Vivitar, Sigma, Yashica, etc.
- Mobile Phone: iPhone, Blackberry, Samsung, Nokia, LG, BenQ, Siemens, Fujitsu, CECT, Kyocera, Mitsubishi Electric, Panasonic, NEC, Palm, Pantech Wireless Inc., Philips, Qualcomm Inc., Sagem, Sanyo, Sharp, Sierra Wireless, Just5, SK Teletech, T&A Alcatel, Trium, Toshiba, and Vidalco.
- SD Card: SD card, miniSD, SDHC, MicroSD (TransFlash) card Compact Flash card, CF Type I, Type II, MicroDrive, CF card, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Duo, Pro-HG, XC, Micro (M2), MultiMedia card, MMC card, SmartMedia, flash card, xD Picture card, etc.
- Hard Drive:USB, PC, IDE, SCSI, and SATA or Serial ATA, etc.
- Mp3:iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod shuffle.
[callout title=’Want To Earn Money?’ text=’Know easy ways to earn money online for beginners’ button_text=’Click Here To Know More’ button_link=’http://kwebby.com/earn-money-online-beginners/’]
Compatible Formats Media Formats
- Common Picture Formats: PNG, TIFF, INDD, JP2, PSD, Paint Shop Pro Image File (PSP), Mamiya (MOS), Picture File (PCT).
- Common Video Formats:DV, M4V, 3G2, M4B, AVCHD Video File (MTS), Divx Encoded Movie File (DIVX), Matroska Video File (MKV), MOI Video File, OGG Media Player (OGM), Video Object File (VOB), 3G2, ASX.
- Common Audio Formats: M4P, RPS, AIFF, MIDI, M4A, AU, OGG, WMA, RM, Real Audio (RA).
Steps To Recover Lost or Deleted Photos Videos From SD Card
- Download CardRecoveryPro
- Install It Following Instruction by opening .exe File.
- After Install Click On ”SCAN”
- After Scan Select your drive, select file types which you have lost, choose the destination folder where you want to save. Then click Next
- After Scan and selection, Choose the pictures you want to recover and click Recover.
- That’s All, Folks!
So This how you can easily recover your photos and videos from your SD Card Storages.
[callout title=’Download SD Card Recovery’ text=’Easy Way To Recover Photos, Videos ETC’ button_text=’Click Here To DOWNLOAD NOW’ button_link=’http://ef4420gzyngguqagkfn4yfmqdt.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=RECOVERY’]